Oil Free Soya Seekh Kebab
- Protein 20 Gm
- Carbs 26 Gm
- Fat 1 Gm
Here Is The Delicious Kebab Recipe, Let’s Check The Procedure.
- Roasted Gram flour/ Besan – 1 tsp ( Less than 10 gms)
- Oil –for greasing
- 3/4 cup( 50 gms)- Soaked And Par Boiled Bengal gram/Chana daal
- 1 cup( 50 gms)- Boiled And Grinded Soya Chunks ( Drain the water before you grind)
- 1 tbsp- Green chillies, Fresh coriander & Garlic Chopped
- 1 cup- chopped onion
- Spices- ½ tsp- chilli powder, cumin-coriander powder, chaat masala, garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- Bread crumbs- 1 tbsp
- For Smoke- Charcoal, And Ghee
- Firstly, take soya chunks and boiled chana dal, mashed it together. Add all spices, garlic & chilli and chopped onion. After that add roasted besan in that for binding.
- Now take a big vessel, and put the mixture in it. Make a small hole in mixture and put a steel bowl in it. Put the hot charcoal in a bowl and top up the ghee on it, immediately put the lid on the vessel to give the smoke effect. Put the mixture as it for 15 minutes.
- Now, make a ball and insert into a skewer and give shape. Meanwhile, heat the pan and grease the pan with the oil. Roast the kebabs on hot Tawa/pan. ( You can fry them if you want). Rotate in between making sure all sides are roasted evenly. No need to cook from inside, all the ingredients are already cooked.
- After they are roasted, serve them hot with the green chutney or ketchup.
If You Don’t Like Soya Chunks You Can Make These Type Of The Kebabs, These Are Next Level… Try It!