Oil Free Aloo Paratha
Per Person 250 Kcal
Protein 21 Gm
Carbs 32 Gm
Fat 4 Gm
Quick, Easy Recipe To Make The Food Tastier And Make You Healthier. If You Love Parathas But Don’t Eat Because Of Oil Than This Is The Best Way To Eat. Check The Recipe To Know More.
Boiled Potatoes- 100 Gm
Make a dough with the ratio of – 20 gms wheat flour, 20 gms soy powder
1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder, 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder, 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera), roasted
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Green Chillies, garlic- finely chopped
1 Lemon juice
Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, chopped to garnish
1 tsp – ghee
Salt to taste
Curd and Pickle to serve with
- Take a bowl and take the boiled potato, mesh them and add spices. Take 2- 3 drops ghee, heat it and add garlic and onion in it. Mix it in the mixture of potato. Add lemon juice and coriander in it.
- Now make a dough with the mixture mentioned above. The dough should not be too hard as well as not too loose. Rest it for 15 minutes.
- Make a roti from that and stuff the stuffing in it. Make sure the ball should be the same as the size you stuff the mixture. It is a good way to make aloo paratha tastier.
- Now heat the pan and cook the paratha from both sides. After that take a pan and put the paratha direct on the flame. This is a good way to make the paratha wholesome.
- At last, with a spoon make a mark on the paratha and pour ghee on it. Serves hot.
Follow For More Recipes: