Moong Dal Chilla With Peanut Stuffing
Quick, Easy Recipe To Add Healthy Food In Meal… This is A Complete Meal, You Can Have This In Breakfast Or In Dinner.
100 gm- Green moong dal/ Split Green Gram
10 gm- Sooji/ Semolina
1 tbsp- Garlic Chilli paste
10 gm- Roasted peanuts
10-20 gm- Naylon Sev
1 Piece- Pomegranate
½ tsp- Spices- Red Chilli Powder, Chaat Masala, Coriander Powder
Oil- For grease
Water- As Required
Salt- As Per Taste
Salad- 1 bowl as you want ( I used Chopped onion, and coriander)
1 tsp- lemon juice
- Soak the moong dal overnight(almost 8 hours). And make a smooth batter after that. Add spices, salt, water and sooji in it.
- Put this batter aside for almost 15-20 minutes. After sooji is puffed , add more water and make the batter like Dosa consistency.
- Heat the dosa pan, grease the pan with oil and spread the batter like dosa and make chillas.
- Take a bowl and mix peanuts, salads, and sev. Add spices such as Chaat masala and some salt.
- Add lemon juice and serve the chillas with it. You can serve with the green chutney as well..